Friendly reminder that:
1) The fact that I don’t listen exclusively to rap or that it isn’t my favorite genre doesn’t make me a “white girl”
2) The fact that I speak Standard English does not make me a “white girl”
3) The fact that I get decent grades doesn’t make me a “white girl”
4) The fact that I don’t feel comfortable using the N word does not make me a white girl
5) The fact that most of my friends are white does not make me a “white girl”
6) That fact that I’m not outspoken and all ‘fuck the police/teachers/authority in general” does not make me a “white girl”
And if you address me as such, I won’t say anything, but that’s only because I’m fantasizing about violent things I’d like to do to you.
My Mother is white.
My Father is black.
Therefore I am both.
That makes me who I am, not a bunch of negative stereotypes.